Truhair Review helps people to understand the store’s legitimacy and worth before they shop.
Do you have grey hair? Are you looking for the best solution? TRUHAIR by Chelsea Scott offers a wide variety of hair treatments and color options on its online shop, truhair.com.
The brand shop specializes in hair styling products, hair colors and value sets for modern women looking to improve their appearance. The store is located in the United States. All orders over $50 qualify for free shipping However, you should read the Truhair Review before placing an order.
Truhair is the official site for all TRUHAIR products from Chelsea Scott. The store sells a variety of hair care products, including styling and cleansing products. The store also stocks effective hair shampoos and colors that can be used to address grey hair issues.
These products contain proven ingredients that hydrate and repair hair follicles. They also prevent hair falling and graying. The range also includes hairsprays, hair color lifts, hair thickening shampoos, and hair repair serum. According to its official FB page the store is based United States. However, customers want to be sure Is Truhair Legit before they order any product.
- URL of the site – https://truhair.com/
- Products – Hair Treatment, Cleansing and Accessories
- Payment Options – All Accepted Payment Methods
- Email Support – 8e******777@6***6.com or 8e******777@6***6.com
- Phone Support – +1 727-386-99901, per FB page
- Address – According to the FB page of TRU Beauty LLC Tampa, FL
- Subscribe to the Newsletter – Now Available
- Domain Creation Date: 7 Dec 2011, Ten Years. Seven Months. and 27 Days.
- Shipping Information – All orders are processed within 24 hours. All orders over $50 qualify for free delivery. Orders below $50 are subject to a flat $3 shipping charge. International shipping is available at a flat $20.
- Truhair Review states that all returns must be made within 30 days from delivery. The website cannot accept returns on items that were purchased.
- Social Media Links – Active on Facebook, Instagram and TikTok
- Different hair treatments and solutions
- You can find hair care and cleaning products for your hair
- Accessory and value hair sets
- Orders above $50 qualify for free shipping
- Refunds and returns are possible
- The founder’s name has been shared and active pages are created on social media.
- The official website does not include the phone number or address.
- Orders below $50 qualify for free shipping
Is Truhair Legit or a Scam?
Truhair.com is an internet store that sells hair care products. Before you try any product, make sure to verify its legitimacy. After thoroughly assessing the website, we discovered some key details that we share below.
- Domain registration for the website was made ten years ago, on 7 Dec 2011. It was last updated on 8 Dec 2021. Further registrations were made up to 7 Dec 2022.
- It has a high trust rating and an 80% trust score. We found no loopholes within the trust indexes of the store.
- You can find many Truhair reviews as well as testimonials on the official website. Many other review websites have also posted multiple reviews and comments by online users.
- The store can be found on social media platforms, where users can comment and ask questions about their products.
- On the website, you can find the name of the founder. However, the website does not have a physical address nor a contact number.
- These products can also be found in online shops with positive ratings and reviews.
This website is not a fraud as it has been around since 2011, and has received positive reviews and comments. However, it is important to carefully review the website before you order any product.
Because of the product’s quality, many Truhair reviews, testimonials and comments are available. Many customers left positive feedback and commented about their products.
Some customers have problems with hair color products because the color they received is different from what they ordered. To avoid any unnecessary hassles, it is important to carefully review the products before you order them from the store. To avoid any hassles, make sure you do your research before placing an order. Also, check out the online tips for spotting credit card scams.
Truhair.com is an internet store that sells different hair products and hair care products. It was created by Chelsea Scott. You can find many Truhair reviews online to help you decide if it is reliable and legitimate. Before you buy, make sure to read reviews, comments, testimonials, and other feedback. To stay safe, you can also read the guide to spotting PayPal scams.
Do you have any hair colors that you purchased from the shop? Share your experience.