This article explains how to recall potato chip varieties that contain allergens. Learn more about the Lays Potato chips Recall.
Did you know that a potato chip brand is recalling products it made? Want to know more about the recall? Keep reading to see the latest news.
The United States as well as the Canada consumers of this popular brand of chips are concerned about the Lays Potato Chips Recall. This is because the brand has production units around the world. Let’s dive deep into the subject and learn more about the current issue.
Recollection of Lays Chips
Lays potato chips were recalled from the market in certain variants. Consumers were advised not to eat the affected varieties.
Undeclared allergens were discovered in Lays potato chips, which led to the recall. These allergens placed the lives of people with allergies at risk, leading to the Lays Potato chip Recall 2022.
Lays Products Recalled
- The Lays potato chips packets that 1 Finger Pty Ltd recalls can be purchased at Asian grocery stores in Victoria.
- Cucumber flavor, roasted garlic oyster flavour, roasted fish flavor and fried crab flavor are all examples of flavors that may contain allergens.
- Recalled are the cucumber flavor Lays with expiry date 26/07/2022 or 22/09/2022.
- Recalled is the roasted garlic oyster flavor expiry date 29/07/2022. Also, the expiry date of 29/07/2022 for roasted fish flavor is being recalled.
- Officially recalled is the fired crab flavor, expiry 29/07/2022.
Lays Potato Chips Recall
- Food Standards Australia New Zealand (FSANZ), published the list of recall Lays products via their official portal on July 3, 2022.
- The Lays statement regarding the recall includes the name of the products and the expiry dates mentioned on the packet. It also contains product photos.
- They also warned about food safety hazards related to allergic reactions.
- These products are Chinese-made.
- Products containing allergens are 70g in weight
How to deal with Recalled Products
- FSANZ officials advised consumers who are allergic to wheat, soy, or milk not to eat Lays Potato chips.
- Customers who have purchased the products are asked to return them to their store for a full refund.
- For more information on the recall products, the officials instructed consumers to contact 1 Finger Pty Ltd at 03 9939 9482.
- The official food recall notice is published on www.foodstandards.gov.au.
Lay’s chips are a popular brand of potato chips. However, allergens can pose serious health problems for people with food allergies. For more information on this topic, can be found here.
Have you heard about the Lays Potato chips Recall? Please share your thoughts on the topic below.