Looking at the ranking of digital assets, we can see the top traded coins with the biggest market capitalisation and trade volume. Among the best assets, you will also see the Ripple currency. What is it, and how to buy it? Let’s talk about it today.
What is Ripple Crypto?
XRP is a token of the Ripple network used for speedy and cheap payments all around the world. The Ripple Labs company has started to work on creating a scalable, affordable, fast, sustainable, distributed network that would enable efficient and audio money transfers to any point of the globe in a matter of seconds even before the term blockchain appeared in our life. So we dare to say that Ripple was developed long before the word first heard the term Bitcoin.
Ripple network is used by large financial companies, banks, developers, and individuals, amounting to around 200 clients already.
Some special facts about the Ripple network:
- Low fees – $0.0002 per transaction
- 2 – 3 seconds to complete one payment
- The network is capable of performing 1500 transactions per second.
How to Buy Cryptocurrency?
Ripple XRP is one of the most promising crypto coins to invest in. To buy the token on the WhiteBIT platform, follow the steps:
- Register an account
- Pass the KYC verification
- Attach your bank card
- Deposit fiat money to your account (pay attention to the bank’s commission)
- Go to the trading sector and select XRP and your currency
- The exchange will display the current price of XRP and the fee you got to pay to complete the conversion.
In a matter of seconds, you will receive XRP tokens in your account. Next, you can trade these tokens and receive daily income or hold the assets in the long term.