If you’re interested in knowing the specifics of high School Students Fort Lauderdale news and the reasons behind it you can read this article to the end.
Are you confident about the latest news about Fort Lauderdale high school students? Are you curious about the full story behind the incident that occurred within the school? Are you interested in knowing the reaction of the deceased mate on the event? This incident has already caused lots of busses throughout America. United States.
Therefore, in order to gather all the details about this High School Student Fort Lauderdale updates, keep reading this blog till the end.
What transpired at Fort Lauderdale High School?
In the early hours of Thursday morning an 17-year-old student at Florida Lauderdale High School jumped off the school’s on the third floor. The student attempted to commit suicide as staff members, teachers, and a classmates witnessed the entire incident to try to save the student. The authorities immediately transferred the student to a hospital. The unfortunate thing is that a Fort Lauderdale High School Student is dead this morning, and the entire school mourns his passing.
More information regarding the incident
The entire incident occurred in the following manner:
- As per different reports, the student left a note in an eraser before ending his day around 10 a.m.
- The student then walked straight upwards , and jumped from the balcony on the third floor.
- According to the comments by the fire chief from Fort Lauderdale, Mr. Stephen Gollan, regarding the High School student Fort Lauderdale news, the security guards chased the boy, trying to rescue him , but they were unsuccessful.
- Additionally, authorities called 911 to seek help in the case.
- The authorities sent this student into Broward Health, where he was declared dead.
- After the incident, photos of the body and suicide note went viral, and all students received the photos as a text message to their mobile.
Why Fort Lauderdale High School Student Dies?
The suicide note written by the student has the details of his breakup, and the student who died urged students not to follow his example. The boy is said to be suffering from depression and suicide is the second most common cause of death for between 15 and 19 year old students. Following the incident that occurred, The state Board for Education passed the requirement for compulsory education on mental health conditions to students aged between 6 and 12 grades.
The Final Statement
The entire school authorities are grieving over the death of the High School student Fort Lauderdale. The school’s incident is truly tragic, and school officials must take care of the mental health of the students as well as provide education and support for every student.
Do you have any other important details about this story? Post a comment below and send us your information.