Do you want to read the Garicorp review? This page will provide all the information you need about Garicorp online store. You can read our Garicorp review to find out if Garicorp.com is a scam or a trusted company.
Highlights of Website:
- Domain name:Garicorp.com
- Website name: Garicorp
- Domain Registration Date Per WHOIS:2022-05-11
- Domain Registrar,DNSPod, Inc.
- Email: service@garicorp .com
- Address and Name of the Parent Company:HARIO TRADING CO., LIMITED. Wheatcroft House, Wheatcroft Business Park Landmere Lane Edwalton. Nottingham, England NG124DG
- Products Categories On Its Site:HOT ALE, Fall & Winter Style. More links
- Products listed on Its Website: Women’s Casual Round Neck Printed Colorlumbar Short Sweater. Retro Graphic Loose Knitted Cardigans. Crew Neck Loose Shem Slit Long-Sleeve Knit Sweater. Black And White V Neck Print Sweater. Vintage Casual Long Sleeve Knitted Shawl Sweater. Mens Retro Solid Color Knitted Pullover.
What is Garicorp.com?
This online store claims to sell many of the products listed above. Before you decide to shop at this online store, there are many things you need to know.
Garicorp has been classified as a fraudulent site due to the following:
The parent company, “HARIO TRADING CO. LIMITED”, has been found to be used by numerous scam and problematic websites such as Elilyweb.
It has given its parent company’s name as HARIO TRADING CO. LIMITED. However, it could change its address and parent company name in the future, since many other sites have similar names.
There are many details on Garicorp’s website. This includes a theme match for multiple scam websites.
Special Discounts and Sales Offers
Garicorp lists many products for sale at low prices. Scam sites often offer discounts in order to lure people to their scams.
Deliveries and Customer Complaints
According to complaints from buyers of similar online stores, the delivery times, customer support and after-sales services are very poor.
Our Final Verdict:
Based on the above facts, Garicorp can be confirmed to be a scam website.
Click >HERE to see a list of suspicious websites. Or scroll down in our “Scams” category and find information about different types of scams. You can also navigate our website by clicking >HERE.
You can leave a comment about the company below. You can also share this review via your social media accounts with your family and friends to let them know about this online store.
Many online shops claim to offer huge discounts on many items, but they are often scams. Avoid these online shops or do your research before buying anything. Most of these online stores won’t ship the items purchased to clients, or deliver inferior or unreliable items. Scam online shops may charge clients their credit cards randomly, without their consent. If you’ve ever been charged incorrectly by a scam website, you should immediately notify your bank or credit union to protect your credit card details.
NOTE: These sites often change their website names and entire content from time to time. The above review was based on information provided by the website at the date mentioned. If you discover any additional details beyond what we provided in this review, it is likely that this online store has changed its details. It is still suspicious.