Acupuncture has become quite popular all over the world. It is used to treat various diseases that cannot be completely cured by medication. Perhaps not everyone knows, but there is acupuncture for weight loss, and it is very effective. The Cross-Up Chiro Clinic can help anyone who wants to get rid of excess weight without much effort.
How does being overweight affect a person’s health?
A few extra pounds, which come and go, can’t affect your health in any significant way. But obesity (regardless of its stage) can provoke the following problems:
- disorders in the digestive system. Metabolism can deteriorate, diabetes, gout, etc;
- heart disease (heart attack, stroke, arrhythmia);
- breathing problems (shortness of breath, snoring, chronic lack of air, etc.);
- spinal disorders, problems with joints because of the heavy load on the bones;
- diseases of the genital system (menstrual cycle/ovulation disorders, infertility).
And we shouldn’t forget about the nervous system. A person who gets better often stops loving himself. For this reason, performance, activity decreases, depression and neurosis begin.
How does acupuncture affect weight loss?
Acupuncture has become so popular around the world for a reason. Often doctors have to deal with diseases that are not fully treated by medication. Chinese medicine, since ancient times, has been famous for its effectiveness. Specialists from China have managed and still manage to do simply unreal things with human health.
As for excess weight, it is not so easy to lose it. But with the help of acupuncture you can do it quickly and effectively. How does the procedure affect the body?
- normalizes metabolism;
- removes toxins and detoxes;
- brings your hormones back to normal;
- removes excess water and fat from the body, which increases the shape of the body;
- reduces the size of the stomach, resulting in a person eating less;
- brings your appetite back to normal.
All these processes not only reduce weight, but also improve the functioning of other body systems. The human body is one vessel, where everything works in harmony. And if there is a malfunction somewhere, all health suffers.
How does the procedure go?
Acupuncture for weight loss is done on those biologically active points that are responsible for normal functioning of the stomach, kidneys and liver. The specialist decides how many sessions are needed depending on the stage of obesity.
In addition to the standard method, there are several others:
- Needles are placed on the human body only in those points that are responsible for the appetite.
- The needles are placed on the auricles.
- Needles are inserted into the fingers and toes. It is believed that the digestive system ends there as well.
The technique of acupuncture for weight loss shows results from the first sessions. It is absolutely painless and safe procedure. It is only important to find a good specialist. Cross-Up Chiropractic Clinic has them.